I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award!!! And I’m really, REALLY happy (I still remember how fun it was to do the Sunshine Blogger Award ; )!
Thank you SOOO much, Kumar Shresht @The Deep Blog for nominating me! BTW, he is an AMAZING blogger! He really does write beautifully . . . and his posts are deeply motivational. Go visit his blog for sure! You’ll definitely enjoy yourself immensely (and possibly learn something).
The Liebster Award is an award in which bloggers nominate other bloggers to show the respect they have for their work and dedication (me? Dedicated? How I ever ended up here is beyond me, then). It’s to show appreciation to fellow bloggers you admire around the blogosphere.
Rules for the Liebster Award:
- Write about it on your blog and thank the person who nominated you , write about his blog too.
- Display the award on your blog.
- Nominate 5 or 10 blogs which you feel deserve it.
- Let the nominees know that you nominated them.
The questions posed by Kumar Shresht:
1. What’s the most inspiring thing which makes you to blog?
My love for writing, and the (frequent) encouragement of my parents, friends, and fellow bloggers.
2. What Is the worst book you have ever read in your life?
Diary of Anne Frank. End of story.
3. What is your most favourite genre of song, you love to hear?
I LOVE pop music!! That, and rock : )
4. Which is your most favourite blog site, you always love to read?
Okay, now this is a VERY tough one (I could literally write a list that’s a mile long). For this question, though, I’m ruling out all the blogs I love and choosing something else. MuggleNet – get all the Harry Potter news right HERE.
5. What are your opinions about the blogosphere?
The blogosphere, for me, is a whole other world were I can express myself in such a way I can’t do in reality. It’s made of all sorts of wonderful blogs, and bloggers.
6. What was the most beautiful part in your life while blogging?
The most beautiful part is being able to express myself in a way I’ve never done, and doing something with the two things I love (books and writing).
7. What changes do you want to make in people through your blog?
Well . . . I want people to actually respect literature. No need to like it; just a bit of respect (candid note: all you ‘cool-people-who-think-books-are-for-grandmas’, stop making fun of our love for books, dammit! We think we’re a hundred times cooler than you!). And share the love of books amongst fellow bookworms, of course.
8. Which movie are you most afraid of?
Conjuring. Without doubt. Though I only saw the trailer on TV, I couldn’t sleep for a WEEK.
9. Who is your most loved person?
I don’t have a most loved person, because person would be singular. My most loved people are Mom and Dad. : D
10. Which Celebrity do you like the most? (Sports, Movies, Politics etc.)
The celebrity I like the most is JK Rowling. Long live Queen Rowling, for giving us potterheads the bane of our existence: Harry Potter.
Remember how in my Sunshine Blogger award post, I’d said that I didn’t have many people to nominate? Well, now the situation is the exact opposite. So, here are the bloggers who I think totally ROCK:
Sanskriti Khound @ Spooky Scribbles
Mariam Safoora @ Dissent Diaries
Ayesha Kishwar @ The Write Direction
Svasti Dutta @ Everything Unwritten
Shruti @ This Is Lit
Shruti Ohri @ Just Scribbled Thoughts
Annie @ A Booknerd Travels
Have fun doing the post, ya’ll (no obligation, of course)!
My questions for you:
1. If you were stranded on an island, which book would you have with you (clichéd, but couldn’t help)?
2. If you had a time machine/turner, where would you go?
3. What is your message to a person who thinks books are for ‘boring, nerdy’ people (you’re allowed to be candid and rude)?
4. Are you more of a social butterfly or a little bit introverted?
5. Favourite song on your playlist now.
6. One dream spot you would like to visit (can be fictional too).
7. Your comfort food.
8. Favourite ice-cream flavour : D
9. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
10. Your favourite joke.
I had SO much fun answering those questions, and drafting out my own ones! Once again, thanks so much, Kumar Shresht, for nominating me! : )