So. The last time I blogged was a year back. *awkward silence* *laughs at my own joke* Cheesy jokes aside, HAPPY NEW YEAR, FOLKS. I DEMAND THAT THE UNIVERSE GIVES YOU AN AWESOME, BEAUTIFUL, POSITIVE 2019 BECAUSE Y’ALL DESERVE IT.
2018 was this colossal freak show, no kidding. I can’t quite make head or tail of it and I’m glad that it’s over (thank u, next, 2018). This year, there are oh so many things I want to get in order!
i won’t lie, i wasn’t exactly peaches and cream in 2018 (understatement lol). and i know that just because earth has completed another revolution around the sun nothing is gonna magically change. but i want to be positive and motivated and not feel like shit, ‘kay?
To start out the year on a good note I want to list my priorities.
- take care of myself, my body and my mental health.
- study regularly from day 1, reap the result
- repeat, STUDY. GET HELP IF I NEED. also, not panic like a moron about the boards because if i study effectively i should treat it as a regular exam and get good results. anxiety won’t help and would only bring me down.
- make my handwriting humanly readable.
- stay hydrated
- pamper and totally spoil this bitch w love and only love, i deserve it, so does everyone else
- stay around good people and get away from the bad, toxic eggs, if any
- BLOG!! REGULARLY!! (twice a week, at least)
- do occasional discussion posts
- review different books
- do some tags i was nominated for
- maybe co-write posts in collab w other bloggers (anyone interested btw?)
- read all sorts of genres
- add a dose of non-fiction
- stay updated with cosmology books and stuff about it in general
- utilize reading time allotted by the higher authority, parents, effectively
- savour books slowly, i’m so done with speed reading
social media goals:
- bookstagram slightly often with a change of location
- stay in touch with the new friends i made lately
- participate in shruti’s banned book club
- try not to make lame jokes and be a total loser on twitter
- be more active on goodreads, actually update my reading challenge instead of being a lazy ass
There we are. Here are my goals for 2019 and I hope that I will complete these. I’m not under any delusions that this year would be stress free. There will be reality + board exams, which I want to do well in. But being positive won’t cost me anything so why not???????????
what are your 2019 resolutions? any dramatic changes, or just go with the flow? tell me! 😀